Synchronicity Mastering Services was organized as a Limited Liability Company in July 1999, meeting a significant need in the optical disc industry for an independent mastering facility. Synchronicity has become the premier independent CD/DVD/BD along w/DVD+R mastering facility for the North American optical disc industry. The company has four laser beam recorders, 23 plating cells, and plenty of redundancy in all critical manufacturing processes.
Synchronicity Microfluidics was created in the summer of 2014. Equipment was brought into master all microfluidic patterns from a CAD .dxf file. Additionally plasma etching was added. Now Synchronicity Microfluidics offers Microfluidic / LOAC and many other products mastering with the same production efficiencies, quality control, and turn times that made it a leader in the optical disc industry for 15 years.
What makes us different starts with:
• Our staff, they support our customers through the entire process
• Our team has over 100 years of experience in mastering micron features at the highest demands
• The quality of the product
• Speedy delivery. We understand that our customers require a quick turn of the highest quality product to meet their design vision.
• Our customers can track their order through the entire process to know when they will have it in their hands.
• Our dynamic capabilities allow us to say “We will find a way to master what you need”